Out and About
The Hollies is ideally situated for visits to Warwick Castle, Coughton Court, (each about a 20 minute drive), the National Exhibition Centre (30 minutes drive), and the many beautiful Cotswold villages which are famed throughout the world, are all within easy reach of Stratford.
ON THE RIVER
By prior arrangement we can when required, organise small private parties for boat trips on the River Avon, from any period from one to four hours. We can also arrange for drinks and snacks on board, and can even provide you with your own bread box for feeding the ducks and swans on the river!
AT THE RACES
For the racing enthusiast we are ideally placed for the courses at Stratford and Warwick, and for the Cheltenham Festival.
Links : - Click any of the following...
At a glance
- FANTASTIC LOCATION! Easy walking distance to The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Shakespeare properties including his Birthplace, and the 13th century Holy Trinity Church ----- Shakespeare's final resting place
- Private FREE on site car parking
- Five beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, three with baths and showers
- All rooms have Freeview TV, and tea and coffee making facilities
- FREE WiFi access throughout
- Sumptuous full English breakfast, with freshly baked bread, and fresh fruit salad
- Parties catered for, by experienced staff