The Hollies is an elegant, three storey Victorian house which was sympathetically converted to a guest house by the present owner, over 30 years ago.
The Hollies still retains many of its original features, and enjoys an enviable corner position within a few minutes walking distance of the town centre.
To the rear of the property is a private car park, which is free to guests. The Hollies inter-connects with its equally beautiful sister property, Royalyn House (view on Trip Advisor).
The combined guest houses have a total of ten beautifully appointed bedrooms, making them ideal for larger parties and groups, as well as for individual guests.
The Hollies has five excellent en-suite bedrooms, each with tea/coffee making facilities, flat screen TV’s with Freeview, and ... MORE
Your stay includes a sumptuous full English breakfast individually cooked to order, served in our large elegant dining ... MORE
At a glance
- FANTASTIC LOCATION! Easy walking distance to The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Shakespeare properties including his Birthplace, and the 13th century Holy Trinity Church ----- Shakespeare's final resting place
- Private FREE on site car parking
- Five beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, three with baths and showers
- All rooms have Freeview TV, and tea and coffee making facilities
- FREE WiFi access throughout
- Sumptuous full English breakfast, with freshly baked bread, and fresh fruit salad
- Parties catered for, by experienced staff