Where are we?
Located on the corner of Evesham Place and Chestnut Walk, we are within a few minutes walk of the railway station, the coach/bus station, and the many shops and restaurants that Stratford has to offer.
Also within a few minutes, are the world renowned Royal Shakespeare Theatre, Shakespeare's Birthplace, and the 13th century Holy Trinity Church, which is Shakespeare's final resting place.
Contact Us or To Book
Please click HERE to send us an email enquiry or book.
At a glance
- FANTASTIC LOCATION! Easy walking distance to The Royal Shakespeare Theatre, and Shakespeare properties including his Birthplace, and the 13th century Holy Trinity Church ----- Shakespeare's final resting place
- Private FREE on site car parking
- Five beautifully appointed en-suite bedrooms, three with baths and showers
- All rooms have Freeview TV, and tea and coffee making facilities
- FREE WiFi access throughout
- Sumptuous full English breakfast, with freshly baked bread, and fresh fruit salad
- Parties catered for, by experienced staff